Vladislav

I will be your partner in Korea Auction

• Rank

• Satisfy

94%

• Language

Confirm

Introduce

Готов решить любые ваши проблемы и предоставить достоверный ответ в любое время. Я буду вашим партнером в помощи выбора любого вашего авто по оптимальным условиям. Мой опыт и доверие клиентов всегда помогает мне достичь высоких результатов.

Ready to solve any of your problems and provide a reliable answer at any time. I will be your partner in helping you choose any of your cars under optimal conditions. My experience and client trust always helps me achieve high results.

inspector introduce img

Qualifications

Click to see detailed certificate photos.

Diagnostic evaluation

Evaluation is done as follows.

• Check engine condition

We diagnose important engine conditions in detail with diagnostic evaluation equipment and experience.

• Transmission

It is difficult to directly diagnose the vehicle mission status, we deliver interpretations and opinions through long experience.

• Precise Accident

Accurately captures the basic accident.

• Defect notification by vehicle

Know the characteristics of the car, check the compatibility of each vehicle, and notify the customer.

• Car Auction House Recommendations

We recommend used car auction houses operated by large corporations, and then proceed with the vehicle auction.

• Used car pricing

Compare and analyze online and offline used car prices and present the best price to customers.

Customer Reviews

Check out real customer reviews!

More
  • JAKE

Thank you for carefully checking if there is a fault or not. Your kindness is the best.

• chamsae

Thank you for your meticulous and responsible confirmation

• Martin

I had a nice experience working with Vlad. Hope next time we will find a car fitting my conditions.

• Young

Had some troubles to find a car but with the help of Vlad I was able to satisfy my customer in Russia.
    Thank you Vlad.

• Garcia

Pleasure is mine. I had a great time with Vlad. Looking forward to place an order again.

• Oliver

Everything was good and it took a not long time to find my car.
    Thanks to Vlad. I do suggest this company and their professionals to work with.

• Victor

Thanks to Vlad, I was able to find more than 3 cars at once. Hope to work again.

• Chris

Everythins is Ok . . I took a good car with kindly working ~