inspector
Mike Ji

I am ready to do my best for your order.

• Rank

• Satisfy

94%

• Language

Confirm

Introduce

Always try a low price, and send a car in good condition. If you are interested in Korean used cars, contact me.

If we become partners, I will serve you comfortably like a close friend. Feel free to order from me.

inspector introduce img

Qualifications

Click to see detailed certificate photos.

Diagnostic evaluation

Evaluation is done as follows.

• Check engine condition

We diagnose important engine conditions in detail with diagnostic evaluation equipment and experience.

• Transmission

It is difficult to directly diagnose the vehicle mission status, we deliver interpretations and opinions through long experience.

• Precise Accident

Accurately captures the basic accident.

• Defect notification by vehicle

Know the characteristics of the car, check the compatibility of each vehicle, and notify the customer.

• Car Auction House Recommendations

We recommend used car auction houses operated by large corporations, and then proceed with the vehicle auction.

• Used car pricing

Compare and analyze online and offline used car prices and present the best price to customers.

Customer Reviews

Check out real customer reviews!

More
  • AutoRedian

The best

• Oscar

Kind explanations, and photos and videos accompany the whole process, so trust goes up.  Also, it tells you a lot about how to get a discount.  Mike is comfortable.

• Sam

There are many routes to buy a used car, but I have heard countless times that SSANCAR is the best for people who don't know much about cars like me.  I decided to buy the A6 and checked every day, but the car I liked was sold out quickly, so I was able to purchase the A6 I wanted only after setting a vehicle preparation alarm later.  If I plan to buy a used car in the future, I think I will only buy it from SSANCAR.