inspector
TEERY Ka

Best quality inspections, best prices, best work with cooperation & Collarboration

• Rank

• Satisfy

95%

• Language

Confirm

Introduce

Hello worldwide car dealer and clients, Fast reply, Fast movement. Will be the best

Business motto [ Make the impossible to possible ] Recently exported country * Albania * Sweden * Kyrgystan * Georgia * Azerbaian * Russia

inspector introduce img

Qualifications

Click to see detailed certificate photos.

Diagnostic evaluation

Evaluation is done as follows.

• Check engine condition

We diagnose important engine conditions in detail with diagnostic evaluation equipment and experience.

• Transmission

It is difficult to directly diagnose the vehicle mission status, we deliver interpretations and opinions through long experience.

• Precise Accident

Accurately captures the basic accident.

• Defect notification by vehicle

Know the characteristics of the car, check the compatibility of each vehicle, and notify the customer.

• Car Auction House Recommendations

We recommend used car auction houses operated by large corporations, and then proceed with the vehicle auction.

• Used car pricing

Compare and analyze online and offline used car prices and present the best price to customers.

Customer Reviews

Check out real customer reviews!

More
  • Milo80

• Nicktirana

Professional, nice to colaborate, good communication skills, positive... just ask him for anything and he will figure out something.

• Yonadan

This was first time to make some business with Terry.
    I was worried about recieving my cars in Country.

But Terry had handle everything purchasing the car and shipping.
    I had some troubles but Terry had handled everything without any problems.

Also his work was sooo fast that I couldnt follow it.
    I strongly recommend to work with Terry. He has fast works and makes everythings stable.

No worries, Just work with Terry.

• William

SSANCAR, no need to worry about being deceived

Shall I buy a car? Right on the go!

Like fate, I found a car I like at SSANCAR Auction.

In fact, those who want to buy a car from SSANCAR must have figured out what to look for.

I also looked into it in advance and checked out all of them, but knowing that SSANCAR doesn't post false diagnoses or photos, and the evaluators keep meticulous records, I trusted what I saw in the photos and applied for the purchase service.

There were some problems, but they solved them so quickly and perfectly that my confidence increased.