inspector
Arman

We'll find the optimal solution for your car.

• Rank

• Satisfy

97%

• Language

Confirm

Introduce

I'm here to provide you with a professional and precise analysis of your future car. Whatever the question or issue may be - I'm ready to help you understand your car's condition and offer the best solutions. Trust my expertise

Независимо от вопроса или проблемы, я готов помочь вам разобраться с состоянием вашего авто и предложить наилучшие решения. Доверьтесь моему опыту, и вместе мы найдем оптимальное решение для вашего автомобиля.

inspector introduce img

Qualifications

Click to see detailed certificate photos.

Diagnostic evaluation

Evaluation is done as follows.

• Check engine condition

We diagnose important engine conditions in detail with diagnostic evaluation equipment and experience.

• Transmission

It is difficult to directly diagnose the vehicle mission status, we deliver interpretations and opinions through long experience.

• Precise Accident

Accurately captures the basic accident.

• Defect notification by vehicle

Know the characteristics of the car, check the compatibility of each vehicle, and notify the customer.

• Car Auction House Recommendations

We recommend used car auction houses operated by large corporations, and then proceed with the vehicle auction.

• Used car pricing

Compare and analyze online and offline used car prices and present the best price to customers.

Customer Reviews

Check out real customer reviews!

More
  • Klevis

• Biznes

SSANCAR, no need to worry about being deceived

Shall I buy a car? Right on the go!

Like fate, I found a car I like at SSANCAR Auction.

In fact, those who want to buy a car from SSANCAR must have figured out what to look for.

I also looked into it in advance and checked out all of them, but knowing that SSANCAR doesn't post false diagnoses or photos, and the evaluators keep meticulous records, I trusted what I saw in the photos and applied for the purchase service.

There were some problems, but they solved them so quickly and perfectly that my confidence increased.

• Richard

SSANCAR, no need to worry about being deceived

Shall I buy a car? Right on the go!

Like fate, I found a car I like at SSANCAR Auction.

In fact, those who want to buy a car from SSANCAR must have figured out what to look for.

I also looked into it in advance and checked out all of them, but knowing that SSANCAR doesn't post false diagnoses or photos, and the evaluators keep meticulous records, I trusted what I saw in the photos and applied for the purchase service.

There were some problems, but they solved them so quickly and perfectly that my confidence increased.

• Emily

I gained more trust by letting me know about the flaws.

The good thing was the phone consultation before purchase, so I thought it was natural to be kind, but before I even asked for it, he sent me a picture of the damaged part.

It wasn't so big that I wouldn't have known if you hadn't given me a picture, but rather, I trusted it more.

In addition, there is a compensation system for checking flooded vehicles, so I felt relieved.
    It's only been a few days, but it seems to be a good buy.

I strongly recommend SSANCAR.

• Jacob

Worried about buying online, but satisfied with the result

The decisive reason for being able to purchase online without seeing the real thing is the q deposit refund policy.

I bought a Sorento online at the Lotte Auto Auction auction house and it was delivered to Macedonia.

When I look for a used car in Macedonia, where I live, there are not many for sale and the price is unbeatable.

SSANCAR's deposit return policy was very helpful.

For those living in Macedonia like me, I highly recommend using the SSANCAR deposit return service.